Table of Contents
- 1 Dear Banking aspirants,
- 2 Current Affairs Quiz 12th August 2017
- 2.1 1.International Yoga Day is observed on?
- 2.2 2.Telangana government launched a program in association with World resources institute in Hyderabad to find solutions for women and road safety in hyderabad?
- 2.3 3. How many projects are approved under Nanami Gange program?
- 2.4 4.15th ministerial meeting of BIMSTEC will be organized at?
- 2.5 5. Canara Bank launched two digital services for online payments..what are they?
- 2.6 6.Who is appointed as chairmen of the central board of film certification(CBFC)?
- 2.7 7. Which Indian sportsperson appointed as WHO goodwill ambassador?
- 2.8 8.Re-elected president of Kenya?
- 2.9 9. The newly appointed as acting chief executive of NPCI?
- 2.10 10.Who is appointed as Jet Airway's new CEO?
- 2.11 11. SEBI ties up with which country to counterpart for technical assistance?
- 2.12 12. Name the Vetern poet and writer has recenlty passed away?
- 2.13 13.German nun who devoted her life to comabatting leprosy in pakistan and she's also called as " Pakistan's Mother Teressa"?
- 2.14 14.World's oldest man Yisrael Kristal died at the age of?
- 2.15 15.Who has been concurrently appointed as next ambassador of India to the Republic of San Marino?
- 2.16 16. World Elephant day is observed on?
- 2.17 17. Punjab government launched a program where people will be able to avail 243 services under one roof?
- 2.18 18. On the occasion of India's Independence Day United Nations is going honor India's music legend?
- 3 Check out: Daily Current Affairs
- 4 “Sharing is the Best way to Gain Knowledge”
Dear Banking aspirants,
Hello all, we have made Latest Current Affairs Quiz 12th August 2017 for those who’ve been preparing for Indian banking sector exams such as IBPS, PO, Clerk, and other various banks exams. We’ve have updated Latest Current Affairs Quiz 12th August 2017 questions and answers which might help you score better in upcoming bank exams, so please complete the today’s current affairs quiz and know your scores in Current Affairs 2017 section.
Current Affairs Quiz 12th August 2017
This is a timed quiz. You will be given 15 seconds per question. Are you ready?
Check out: Daily Current Affairs
Thanks for Reading, If you found something interest on this post, like this post and feel free to comment and share this post with your friends and in social media.
“Sharing is the Best way to Gain Knowledge”
You can Subscribe to our website with your email id, and get daily updates and Free