Table of Contents
- 1 Dear Banking aspirants,
- 2 Current Affairs Quiz 2nd August 2017
- 2.1 Monetary policy committee is decided to reduce the policy repo rates under the liquidity adjustment facility from 6.25% to ___?
- 2.2 Who is the head of Monetary policy committee?
- 2.3 Which indian payment bank has tied up with HPCL to provide digital ATM services across the coutry?
- 2.4 Present MD and CEO of Airtel Payment Bank?
- 2.5 Where was the first Airtel payment bank opened in India?
- 2.6 The first week of august 1-7 is observed as ??
- 2.7 What is the theme of World breastfeeding week 2017?
- 2.8 Recently china opened their first overseas Military base in _________?
- 2.9 What is the currency of Djibouti?
- 2.10 Supreme court has decided to ban use of five metals in Firecrackers?
- 2.11 Sbi debit card payments are now allowed on which popular smartphone payments app?
- 2.12 On which issue India & Somalia countries has signed an agreement on August 1st 2017?
- 2.13 World bank has said that India is allowed to construct Hydroelectric power stations across ________and _____________rivers?
- 2.14 Which Indian hockey player has honored with the ' Bharat Gaurav ' by the Bengal football club?
- 2.15 Who is appointed as the new secretary general of FICCI?
- 2.16 Which online portal has launched by central government to sell agriculture products?
- 2.17 Former union minister Santosh Mohan Dev passed away on 2nd August , he has served as ______________?
- 3 Check out daily current affairs here: 1st August 2017
- 4 “Sharing is the Best way to Gain Knowledge”
Dear Banking aspirants,
Hello all, we have made Latest Current Affairs Quiz 2nd August 2017 for those who’ve been preparing for Indian banking sector exams such as IBPS, PO, Clerk, and other various banks exams. We’ve have updated Latest Current Affairs Quiz 2nd August 2017 questions and answers which might help you score better in upcoming bank exams, so please complete the Gk today quiz and know your scores in Current Affairs 2017 section.
Current Affairs Quiz 2nd August 2017
This is a timed quiz. You will be given 15 seconds per question. Are you ready?
Check out daily current affairs here: 1st August 2017
Thanks for Reading, If you found something interest on this post, like this post and feel free to comment and share this post with your friends and in social media.
“Sharing is the Best way to Gain Knowledge”
You can Subscribe to our website with your email id, and get daily updates and Free