Table of Contents
- 1 Dear Banking aspirants,
- 2 Current Affairs Quiz 5th and 6th August 2017
- 2.1 1. Who is elected as new 13th vice-president of India?
- 2.2 2. Which state government has decided to develop Green airports?
- 2.3 3. Which airport is world's first airport to be run with complete solar energy?
- 2.4 4. Which popular mobile wallet app has tied up with Bajaj finance to enter into larger financial services?
- 2.5 5. The newly appointed Air officer-in-charge administration of Indian AirForce?
- 2.6 6. Which Telugu veteran actress selected for 'Prem Nazir ' award?
- 2.7 7. According to the Forbes list, Who is the world's highest paid author?
- 2.8 8. India's first private missile production facility is launched in which city?
- 2.9 9. The newly appointed Indian ambassador to the republic of Kazakhistan?
- 2.10 10. Who is appointed as chairmen of transfers dispute committee by AIFF?
- 2.11 11. Maharashtra government launched two online portal to bring more transparency in construction sector?
- 2.12 12. Recently central approved the rename of Mughalsarai railway station as well-known Jan Sangh leader in Uttarpradesh?
- 2.13 13. Which bollywood star selected as Swachh bharat brand ambassador in uttarpradesh?
- 2.14 14. On his last ride Usain Bolt finishes his 100 meters race in ______seconds and settled at 3rd position?
- 2.15 15. Who won the Gold in Asian shotgun championship?
- 2.16 16. August 6th is observed as ______??
- 2.17 17. Which state government announced compulsory retirement of non-performing teacher above 50 years age?
- 2.18 18. Which state government dedicated 10 motorbike ambulances to the hospitals?
- 2.19 19. Aadhaar number connectivity is now mandatory for the registration of _______ from October 1st?
- 2.20 20. Which country became the first one to offer permanent residency for non-citizens?
- 3 Check out daily current affairs here: 3rd and 4th August 2017
- 4 “Sharing is the Best way to Gain Knowledge”
Dear Banking aspirants,
Hello all, we have made Latest Current Affairs Quiz 5th and 6th August 2017 for those who’ve been preparing for Indian banking sector exams such as IBPS, PO, Clerk, and other various banks exams. We’ve have updated Latest Current Affairs Quiz 5th and 6th August 2017 questions and answers which might help you score better in upcoming bank exams, so please complete the today’s current affairs quiz and know your scores in Current Affairs 2017 section.
Current Affairs Quiz 5th and 6th August 2017
This is a timed quiz. You will be given 15 seconds per question. Are you ready?
Check out daily current affairs here: 3rd and 4th August 2017
Thanks for Reading, If you found something interest on this post, like this post and feel free to comment and share this post with your friends and in social media.
“Sharing is the Best way to Gain Knowledge”
You can Subscribe to our website with your email id, and get daily updates and Free