IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 is announced to fill posts in village banks, in which both Telangana and Andhrapradesh states have 1550 Officers scale-1 and Clerks(office assistants) in village banks. Institute of banking personal selection(IBPS) announced a recruitment to fill up the local candidates in village banking services. There are total 56 local village banks are included in IBPS-RRB 2017 recruitment notification and IBPS claimed that there are total 14,192 posts are to fill in Officer scale-1 and Office Assistant categories.
Here is the list of vacancies details:
- Office Assistant – 7374
- Officers Scale-I – 4865
- Officers Scale-II (General Banking Officer) – 1395
- Officers Scale-III – 207
- Officers Scale-II (Agriculture Officer) – 169
- Officers Scale-II (Information Technology Officer) – 83
- Officers Scale-II (Marketing Officer) – 33
- Officers Scale-II (Treasury Manager) – 11
- Officers Scale-II (Law Officer) – 21
- Officers Scale-II (Chartered Accountant) – 34
There are 1550 posts are to be filled in both Telangana and Andhrapradesh states. with the IBPS conditions, the recruitment will be followed based on the locality and local language so for people who speak ‘Telugu’ can apply for various officer scale positions in both Telangana and Andhrapradesh.
Officer Scale-1 (Assistant Manager):
- The Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent degree in Horticulture, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary Science, Animal Husbandry, Pisciculture, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Management, Law, Information Technology, Economics or Accountancy.
- The candidate should have Computer knowledge
Office Assistant (Multipurpose):
- The candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent degree.
- Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB
- Should have Computer knowledge.
Click here for More: Latest Jobs
- Eligible Candidates can register before 01-08-2017
- There will be a Preliminary, Main examinations and followed by Interview which will be conducted by IBPS selection committee.
How to Apply:
- Online Application is going to start from 12-07-17 to 1-8-17
- Those who’re applying for Office Assistant(Multipurpose) can also apply for the Officer post but the candidates who’re applying for Officer post has the option to select one category i.e, Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III posts.
- Rs 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- Rs 600/- for all other candidates
Download the notification here: IBPS RRB 2017
Thanks for Reading, If you found something interest on this post, like this post and feel free to comment and share this post with your friends and in social media.
“Sharing is the Best way to Gain Knowledge”
You can Subscribe to our website with your email id, and get daily updates and Free Notes.