Indian Constitution Sources Notes:
Dear Telangana Aspirants,
Indian Constitution Sources are from Britain,USA,Canada,Australia,Ireland,Russia,Germany,south Africa,France and japan constitutions. Indian constitution sources are taken from Different countries constitution. Committees are appointed to find best articles and amendments by studying other countries constitutions. Drafting committees is managed by Dr. B.R.Ambedkar and other six members. In this post we are Providing notes on “Indian Constitution Sources”. This notes will be useful for job aspirants , who are preparing for Groups,Tspsc exams, AEE’s and Police jobs in telangana state.This notes will gives the information about the Indian constitution and their importance. In this post we will discuss how the Indian constitution was adopted from the various countries and what points are adopted to Indian constitution. This post will definitely helps to you get perfect score in the Telangana(TSPSC) exams.
Here are the Points to be Noted:
1) Government of India act 1935:
- Federal structure
- Office of governor
- Administrative details
- Public service commissions
2) Constitution of Britain:
- Two house system
- Parliamentary system with cabinet/ministerial responsibility to parliament
- Principle of rule of law
- Office of speaker of Lok sabha and parliamentary privileges
- Legislative procedures
- Prerogative writs
3) Constitution of USA:
- Written Constitution and preamble
- Fundamental rights
- Removal of supreme court & high court judges
- Judicial review & independence of judiciary
- President as supreme commander of armed forces
- Impeachment of president
- Vice president as ex-officio chairmen of council of states.
Read More about Indian Constitution : Indian constitution Committees
4) Constitution of Canada:
- Distribution of powers between union and states and placing residual powers with center.
- Federal set up with a strong center.
- Appointment of state governors by the centre
- Supreme court advisory jurisdiction
- Single citizenship.
5) Constitution of Australia:
- Concurrent list, freedom of trade and commerce.
- Joint sitting of parliament in case of dead lock.
6) Constitution of Ireland:
- Directive principles of state policy
- Method of election of president
- Nominating the member to Rajya sabha by president
7) Constitution of USSR (Russia):
- Ideals of social and economic justice in the preamble.
- Fundamental duties.
8) Constitution of Germany:
- Emergency and suspension of fundamental right during emergency.
9)Constitution of South Africa:
- Producers of constitutional amendments.
- Election of Rajya sabha member.
10) Constitution of France:
- Concept of Republic
- Ideals of liberty, equality and fraternity in the preamble.
11) Constitution of Japan:
- Procedure established by law
Thanks for Reading, If you found something interest on this post, like this post and feel free to comment and share this post with your friends and in social media.
“Sharing is the Best way to Gain Knowledge”
You can Subscribe to our website with your email id, and get daily updates and Free notes.