Milestones in Telangana Movement Notes Part-1:
Dear Telangana Aspirants,
Milestones in Telangana Movement Notes discuss the history of telangana movement and Important people who involved in telangana movement of newly formed Telangana state. In this post we mainly discuss on the history of telangana movement and Important people who involved in telangana movement. We discuss different committees on telangana movement. This notes will be useful for job aspirants , who are preparing for Telangana Groups Services, AEE’s and Police jobs in telangana state.This notes will definitely helps to you get perfect score in the Telangana TSPSC exams.
Here are the Important Points to be noted:
1. Telangana state which is called Hyderabad state merged into Indian union on September 17, 1948.
2. Central government appointed a civil servant M.K .Vellodi as the chief minister of Hyderabad on January 26, 1950.
3. On 1952 first democratic elections held, Burugula Ramakrishna was the first chief minister of Hyderabad.
4.Andhra state carved out from madras on 1953 November 1st. Karnool was the capital.
5. Potti sriramulu 53days of hunger strike for separation of Andrapradesh from madras.
6. The proposal of of amalgation of Andhra state came in 1953.
7.AP assembly passed a resolution on November 25, 1995 provisions to safe guard the interest of Telangana.
8. Arguments between Telangana and AP leaders on February 20, 1956.
10. AP formation November 1st, 1956.
11. On 1963 M.Chenna reddy started agitation failure to implement Gentle man’s agreement.
12. On 1969 Telangana praja samithi was formed.
13. On 1969 April 12 Indira Gandhi 8 points plan announced but Telangana state leaders rejected.
14. On 1972 jai Andhra movement started.
15. On September 21, 1973 6 point formula between Telangana and AP.
Take a Quiz on :Telangana Movement Part-1 Quiz
Thanks for Reading, If you found something interest on this post, like this post and feel free to comment and share this post with your friends and in social media.
“Sharing is the Best way to Gain Knowledge“
You can Subscribe to our website with your email id, and get daily updates and Free notes.