Telangana PSC Forest Department Jobs 2017 Vacancy Details
As we know Telangana government announced Telangana Forest Department Recruitment 2017 notification last month to fill the various vacancies in Telangana Forest Beat Officer notification 2017, Telangana forest section officer and Telangana forest range officer positions. This is a very good chance for Telangana job aspirants who’re waiting for latest Telangana job notifications this year. Almost 2014 Telangana forest jobs vacancies are available in beat officer, range officer and section officer posts. In this article, we’re going to cover complete information about Telangana forest beat officer vacancies and job details.
Telangana forest beat officer notification 2017
Name of the post–Forest beat officer
No. of Vacancies–1857
Minimum age required–18-31
Scale of Pay–16,400-49870/-
Telangana Forest Dept Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2017
Forest beat officer Educational Qualifications
Applicant must have an Intermediate qualification from a recognized university from Telangana state or its equivalent such as Diploma education etc..
Physical requirements for forest beat officer
- Men applicants for Telangana forest beat officer job should not have less than 163cms in height and chest expansion should not be less than 5cms compared to full inspiration.
- Women applicants for Telangana forest beat officer job should not be less than 150cms in height and chest expansion should not be less than 5cms compared to full inspiration.
- 5cms height relaxation is given for a candidate who belongs to Nepalese, Assamese, Gurkhas, NAFA, Manipuri, Naga, Gauhati, Kummoni, Bhutanese, Sikkimese and Scheduled Tribes.
- The candidate should have normal Eyesight.
Selection Process–Telangana forest beat officer 2017
- General Knowledge- 100 marks.
- General Mathematices- 100 marks.
- Those who successfully complete the Telangana forest beat officer exam will be selected for next round of selection process which is forest beat officer walking test.
- Telangana forest beat officer male candidates should complete a distance of 25KM walking test in 4 hours of duration.
- Women applicants should be able to complete a distance of 16KM in 4 hours of duration.
- However, the walking test is conducted to test physical endurance of candidate just like qualifying test it doesn’t carry any marks.
Weightage marks—Forest beat officer 2017
- NCC “C” certificate holder- 5 bonus marks
- NCC “B” certificate holder- 3 bonus marks
- NCC “A” certificate holder- 1 bonus marks
Each applicant who applies for Telangana forest beat officer job recruitment 2017 should have to pay Rs 200/- processing fee and OC candidates should have to extra Rs 80/- towards examination fee, however, this extra examination fee is exempted for SC, ST & BC candidates.
Forest beat officer salary in Telangana
There will be best scale pay in a forest beat officer position, the forest beat officer salary might change according to the states. In Telangana forest beat officer salary is Rs 16,400-49,870/-
Forest beat officer examination centers:
Telangana government is filling up Telangana forest jobs positions with the help of TSPSC, almost all major districts & cities are selected for conducting Telangana forest beat officer examination.
Adilabad, Nizamabad, karimnagar, mahabubnagar, Warangal, medak, khammam, nalgonda, ranga reddy, and Greater Hyderabad.
How to apply Telangana forest beat officer online application
- Visit the TSPSC official website: tspsc.gov.in
- Use must be registered with TSPSC OTR form.
- Go to “Direct recruitment” section and Find “Telangana forest beat officer notification “click “submit application”.
- Enter your “ TSPSC OTR” number,f ill up the details and pay the 200Rs/- fee online, download your application form for further process.
Telangana forest department contact number
For any doubts in Online submission and download of hall-tickets
Call Ph: +91 40 23542185 / 23542187
(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 5:00 P.M on working days)
email to: [email protected]
email to: [email protected]