Milestones in the Telangana movement, in which we discuss important events and committees are made during the history of the Telangana movement. In this post, we are Providing notes on Milestones in Telangana Movement Part-3.
Here are the Important Points to be noted:
1. Sakala Janula Samme was started by government employees on 13th September 2011 to 24th October 2011, which is 42days.
2. On 9th November 2011 Konda Laxman bapuju started week-long satyagraha at Jantar Mantar.
3. On July 30th, 2013 CWC unanimously passed Telangana state Bill in loksabha.
4. Chalo Assembly movement started on 14th June 2013 by JAC.
5. Union Cabinet approved the creation of Telangana state on 3rd October 2013.
6. Central Home minister sent the Telangana draft bill to parliament on 6th December 2013.
7. President review bill was sent to AP assembly on 11th December 2013.
8. Ap assembly introduced the Telangana state draft bill on 16th December 2013.
9. Telangana bill was introduced in Lok Sabha on 13th February 2014.
10. Lok Sabha passed the Telangana bill on the date of 18th February 2014.
11. Rajya Sabha passed the Telangana bill on the date of 20th February 2014.
12.BJP leader Kishan reddy started Telangana Poru Yatra for 22days.
13. On March 1st, 2014 bill received the assent of the president published in Gazette.
14. On March 4th, 2014 Government of India declared Telangana state.
15. On June 2nd,2014 Telangana state was formed.
Please Read the Previous posts of these notes: