In this article, we will cover all the important points that are frequently asked in recent Telangana government exams. As we already know that Telangana state is the 29th state of India and its formation day is on June 2, 2014. The Telangana state covers an area of 1,12,077 Sq. Kms and has a total population of 3.52 crores based on the population survey conducted in 2011 by the government of India.
If you look at the territory of Telangana is surrounded by Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh in the Northside, in the west Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh in both South and East directions. The following are the few major and rapidly growing cities of the Telangana state includes Hyderabad, Nizamabad, Khammam, Warangal, Nalgonda, and Karimnagar.
List of information about Telangana State
- Telangana formation day- 2nd, June 2014
- Telangana state capital- Hyderabad
- Districts in Telangana state- 33
- Who is the governor of Telangana- E S L Narasimhan
- Who is the chief minister of telangana- Kalvakuntla Chandrasekhar Rao(KCR).
- The total area of Telangana state- 114840 sq-km
- Area wise rank of telangana- 12th In India.
- What is the code for vehicle registration in telangana- TS
- Literacy percentage of Telangana- 66.50%
- Official languages of telangana- Telugu and Urdu.
- Emblem of telangana- Kakatiya Toranam and Charminar.
- State bird of telangana- Indian Roller.
- State Tree of telangana- Jammi.
- The state flower of telangana- Tangedu.
- Official telangana festivals- Bonalu and Bathukamma.